Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, January 13

God DOES Have A Sense Of Humor


You know... I am with all my "off color" humor or wierdness... a TRUE BELIEVER... I use my blog to express my "other side" that is just as normal as my daily side... but I truly believe in my own expression of Christianity that God DOES have a sense of humor. There's that side of me that knows if my dead Mama Ann could even begin to comprehended computers, would yell at me for this post...saying "MC....I did not raise you this way"... but I also believe that WITHOUT A DOUBT when I die... I AM going to heaven... and I believe that God would LHAO if he saw this cartoon... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: