Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Saturday, January 21

PEEPING People Watching Redefined

I think we are all inherently people watchers. I know at the mall, or at a busy street corner waiting for a light to change, I will observe the people standing on the other side. I imagine all the vastly different stories and circumstances that made each of those people uniquely who they are. I actually find people watching quietly and personally entertaining. I also imagine what the people looking at me sum me up to be. AND THEN...I ran across this silly little interactive cartoon, and darn it...I cannot help but laugh. I don't quite see people across the way quite the way I used to.

Check out this little cartoon from funfromhell.com. When you click the link titled "PEEPING"... move your mouse across the characters on the page. A perfect example that you "cannot judge a book by its cover!"

PEEPING

0 comments: