Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, January 26

Who Wants To Be A Fast Food Millionaire?

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com
I am SO SICK OF CHEESEBURGERS , and tacos, and burritos, and...and... We are so busy and fast paced at work that lunch is someone on the fly who flies back in and delivers a burger & fries to my desk in a blur. If that's not bad enough, it's usually me that makes the daily run through the Jack In The Box drive-thru every morning for the massive bag of Breakfast Jacks for the troops. We are all sick and tired of bloating carbohydrates and hydrogenated fat in death defying doses. There's a simple solution, but it hast to be one of you that claims the BILLION DOLLAR PRIZE...

I don't have the time... I am already babysitting 18 employees, running two companies, managing a household & family with my family helping... and we still don't get shit done it seems some days. I have the billion dollar franchise secret in my little head, and I'm going to give it to you for free. "GOOD FOOD FAST"... that's it! You don't even need a big building. A little "Starbucks" or "Java Express" size hut. You know...the size (maybe double) of the old 1 Hour Photo shacks that used to live in every strip mall parking lot.

You need two halves to the place. Simply four large stovetop ovens, with over-the-top microwaves all side by side in one half. You need shelving and a long bench style table with typical food joint paraphanalia on the other. Have a weekly menu with only four item groups each day (one for each stove). You could have for instance... (1) Pot Roast / Mashed Potatoes & Gravy / Green Beans. (2) Baked Chicken Breasts / Steamed Vegetables / Flavored Rice. (3) Ground Beef Enchiladas in Light Tortilla Rolls / Refried Beans / Mexican Rice. (4) Spaghetti with Meat Sauce / Green Salad / Corn / Garlic Bread. Provide better than normal plastic-wear...the 3-divided sturdy plastic plate with a lid, heavy-duty plastic utensils, and drink cups that don't collapse the minute the server barely reaches your hand out the drive through window.

I GUARANTEE YOU that you would have a steady stream of cars coming around the drive through window from opening to close. Even at an average of $6 to $8 dollars a meal, you would be constantly busy, and making a fortune. You IPO guys out there better be perking up! Don't tell me either that the limited menu is a concern. BULLSHIT! In & Out Burger has made an absolute fast food fortune with three basic things... Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Fries. We got our first one here in Reno about 3 years ago... the line of cars has been a never ending circle since, and we now have two or three in our metroplex.

I'm absolutely STARVING for some real damn food that I can just drive through and pick up. OPEN THE PLACE ALREADY SOMEONE... Just think the revolutionary effect you would have on America's health. You would be on every talk show in the country and the Surgeon General would pass a new law to give you the civilian genius a Congressional Medal Of Honor.

By the way... nothing is FREE... This IS A PUBLIC POSTING that stands as a copyright date. I will expect an ACH transfer from one of you out there equalling 1% of all bottom line profits. That's right ONE LOUSY PERCENT... That's how confident I am this would fly. E-Mail me... I'll be in the study with my architect designing my dream retirement home.

0 comments: