Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, February 19

Change The Paper Already Lazybutt!


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



This picture made me laugh, and reminded me that this situation is truly a pet peeve of almost everyone around the world. I don't know why so many people leave two sheets of toilet paper on the roll rather than taking on that "huge laborious task" of just changing the roll. And I also hate the ones that get out a new roll of paper and just balance it atop the dry roll left on the holder.

By the way, I'll share another anal rule at my house (no pun intended), that the roll must be replaced with the paper rolling over the top. Did you know that you will use 30% less toilet paper in a year's time by incorporating this policy?

0 comments: