Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, February 27

Dick Cheney May Resign


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



Thanks to Texas Fred for this story. I certainly hope this isn't true. I could be wrong, but I don't believe it. I think Bush is loyal to his Vice President, and I think Dick Cheney has far more character and "stick-to-itiveness" than to fold to main stream media and quit anything. If there is any truth to his quitting, or the possibility of it, I believe his health would be the cause, and he seems fine at the moment.

Not that I could ever be honored enough for the Vice President to read my blog, but I would say that he's done a great job where he is, and should hang on the last two years.

As to the possibility that this move might be made in order to set Condoleezza Rice up to be Vice President favorably placed to run for the Presidency in 2008 against "the other woman", I say this...


Video Sharing at DropShots.com


In my opinion, Condoleezza doesn't need a bit of help. If she were to run for the office in the place she is right now against the Witch Hilary Clinton, she would win hands down. The only thing that could keep Ms. Rice from winning is if the GOP might do a really smart thing and run Rudolph Giuliani and John McCain on the ticket, and I say it doesn't matter who runs for President or Vice President, that would be a strong ticket. But, if Condi Rice were to run with either of those gentleman, she would be a shoe in against Hilary, again as either President or Vice President. Share your thoughts with me.

0 comments: