Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, February 5

Superbowl XL - Congratulations Pittsburgh Steelers

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com


Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for the win of Superbowl XL. Overall, I thought it was not a great game as some have gone...but we have a very deserving winner. Since there were no real hair-raising moments, I'll comment on the rest of the production.

Having lived close to New Orleans for several years, I am a big fan of Aaron Neville, but I thought he did not do a great job on the national anthem...sorry Aaron...I've seen better from you. As for the commercials, I think I give the nod to Microsoft this year, however, McGyver and the old Fabio guy made me laugh too.

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com


My favorite part of this year's bowl game was the pre-game "walk-on" of the past 39 Superbowl MVP's. I guess I did not realize how old I really am, because I was sure by the time they got around to the Superbowl 1, 2, or 3 guys...surely one of them was not still alive. I was impressed by that line up of talent, and some of the 'ole boys really brought the crowd to their feet. I admit, I'm a sucker for emotion...my eyes watered as I watched some of them parade to the platform. Congratulations to Hines Ward, as he joins quite a prestigious group.

0 comments: