Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 21

Somewhere Over The Rainbow


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



I think we are all moved whenever we see a rainbow. I know I am for sure, and I always think of God and His majestic handiwork on the creation of Earth every time I see one. Just recently I saw my first ever “double” rainbow while driving into Reno.

I was sent this link, and wanted to share. I am using the link to this web page rather than posting directly due to the author’s request not to reproduce the photos without permission. These are amazing photos of a rainbow taken in McFall, Missouri. His captions are interesting and it’s definitely worth a look. A peaceful way to start or finish your day.

0 comments: