Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, March 2

Thursday Thirteen

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/


I'm really not one for memes, but right now, this is appropriate. I'll be back in a "two-step" swing in a week or so I hope...I love blogging, but sometimes... priorities must come first. So, Here's 13 reasons I haven't posted much lately.

1. I had to fire two people in my company.

2. Firing people makes me sad, and makes me mad. Big emotional roller-coaster.

3. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now catching up the work of others gone.

4. My WONDERFUL husband just returned from a month trip he'd planned for a year.(I've been busy catching up with him too :)

5. I'm re-organizing offices at my company, and making new plans.

6. It's been snowing and very cold.

7. I need a hug :)

8. My son is in the registration process of his senior year, he's busy and needs me.

9. I'm doing a lot of evaluating across the board.

10. All of the above left me a bit un-inspired :)

11. No great earth-shattering news to date.

12. I'm planning some great stories and posts for the future :)

13. I'm hoping I'll still have readers :)

0 comments: