Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, March 15

Veena Vadini School - Amazing & Ambidextrous


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



WOW! Talk about talented… all 72 students at the Veena Vadini School at Singrauli in Madhya Pradesh, India (a school for four to eight year olds) are ambidextrous. That being amazing enough…these kids take it to the amazing limit. These kids can write with both hands at the same time, and not only that…they can write different things in two different languages with both hands at the same time. Most of these kids know 6 languages. I’m afraid I would have received an “F” in this class :) However, for those that care… I can write in simple print on a chalkboard with my left hand (I am right handed). This is my limit of being ambidextrous.

0 comments: