Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, April 2

Cool Numbers Test


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



Thanks for your patience... I've been out of town in Northern California the past few days visiting the in-laws. Although it rained the entire time, it was so nice to see green after a long winter here in Reno.

I don't know if you guys like cool little puzzles or not, but this one works, and is fun and short. Pick a number, circle a number, and the little guy in the puzzle will tell you which one you picked. The math gurus in this world that think these up are certainly smarter than me.

The 7-UP photo is due to the fact that the little guy in the puzzle has a 7-UP logo, so I assume this must have come from their website, so I will give them credit. Anyway, I love 7 & 7, my cocktail of choice :), a bit of free advertising...like they need any.

Click HERE to participate in the fun puzzle if you wish.

0 comments: