Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, May 31

New Business - Progress Report


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Well, it's official I guess. We have a logo. I thought it was a bit busy, but after many tweaks, my guys loved it, so here's the new look. Since I'm so busy that this is all I can put my mind to these days, this is what you all get to hear about.

The City Zoning Officer was more than kind, and that issue seems to have resolved itself, WHHEEWWW! I was having a mild stroke over that delimma when it seemed we might be a no go, after we already went :)

We had our first few customers come in, met with lots of new vendors and so far, so good. Slow but sure. (I think I should have put a turtle in my logo :)

Another week or so, and I think I'll have all the kinks worked out and be licensed appropriately and then it will be balls out.

0 comments: