Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, September 27

Addicted To Popping Bubble Wrap


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Addictions come in various fashions. One may not consider this to be a likely one… but when I received this in my e-mail I laughed my butt off. As I’ve mentioned before, I used to dabble a bit at buying and selling on E-Bay. Since many of my items were fragile, I used bubble wrap a lot. My husband’s best friend used to come over from time to time and would love to “get my goat” by popping literal feet of my roll of bubble wrap. I used to get on him and make him stop. It became an inside joke around our house to hide the bubble wrap from Dean. Well, now I know that it must be a real problem for some, and as the blessed internet would have it, there’s a place to pop unlimited bubble wrap. Click HERE to pop all the bubble wrap you wish to pop. “Pop On Dudes”…

0 comments: