Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, October 8

High School Football Player Collapses & Dies During Game In Colorado




I just want to take a moment to send my condolences to the family of Fermin Vialpando. Fermin was 17 years old and played football for Harrison High School in Colorado. He collapsed and died during a football game.

Last Friday was our homecoming too. My heart goes out to this family and this school. I too am a mother of a 17 year old high school football player... I feel this mother's pain, and wish for her hope and peace in her time of healing. God be with you all...

0 comments: