Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, January 11

Blog Birthday - Blah Blah Blog - The Soap Box Turns One


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAH BLAH BLOG – THE SOAP BOX!

I have been so very busy since before the Christmas holiday that I have neglected my favorite hobby terribly of late. I even have to wish myself a belated birthday, that’s pretty bad :) Yesterday was actually the blog anniversary.

I have had a great time with this blog, and have met some incredible people that have turned into regular readers. Now that the New Year is in full swing, I hope to get back to a more regular posting schedule. 21,153 kind folks have stopped by this blog in the last year; I hope that number grows in 2007.

Thanks to those who read, and continue please to grace this spots presence with your time.

0 comments: