Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, January 30

My First Photos With New Camera

Lasting Winter Berries
Lasting Winter Berries


Clinging Winter Leaf
Clinging Winter Leaf


Persian Sucks Thumb
Persian Sucks Thumb


I have had hardly any time to really learn about the awesome camera my husband bought me for Christmas, but I managed to snap a few shots. I uploaded them to Webshots.com and lo and behold it seems that a few folks liked them too. I was so excited, 41 people have already downloaded my little photos for a screensaver or wallpaper. I can’t wait for the weather to warm up (and my other macro lens to come in) so I can get out and really get into this photography hobby more. If you click on a photo, it will get larger (I think :) )





0 comments: