Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 20

...

Middle of the night…I’m in trouble myself.

Too old to be, but too young to cease.

Teenage Wasteland…America’s Triumph

That’s what I see…I’ve participated, and become...plus years…

So straight my beginning, so straight my end…oops…crooked

Not crooked but bent…

My life, so long as of yet, but so short in potential…

Have so much to offer, but have given so little…

Two sons, so perfect, so normal

Two sons, so different, so same…

Oh, to be a woman, so female so …

Been her, done that, can’t stop the process…

All I’ve learned…I know something?

Been her…all the hers…

Can’t save you from her…

Can’t make me not her…

Can’t make her all of her all of us want to be…

Can’t make her not the one…

Have been the one…

Want to be the one, Oh, but wait…I am still in the making…

What am I making?

Life complicated…life so simple…

ABC…it’s all there…

But how are you to know ABC?

It’s my job to teach you…

I can’t teach you…as the circle is never ending…

Welcome to the circle…

Did I mention the circle is perfect?

Ask any guru…the circle is the only perfection…

I LOVE YOU…

The circle we form as a family is perfect…

0 comments: