Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, March 21

New Look I Can Live With



Well, after beating my head against the wall trying to fix the recent NOT GOOD look, and pulling my hair out over my lack of HTML code knowledge, I think I've managed to find a look I can live with for a while.

I wanted some more color and rounded definition to side bars...but I can't pull it off myself. I've been to a dozen hack sites, and contacted a few gurus...and go figure...they all have e-mails posted, and "contact me" if you'd like to have your template designed...but they are all so busy, or don't exist anymore.

The gal that originally designed my site that I just grew tired of looking at hopefully will contact me when her load lightens up and perhaps I can add a photo to the title banner in the background, and add some pastels in the columns. We'll see.

Hope this looks better, all of you were so kind to voice your true opinion of the last fubar on the makeover. I agreed and appreciated the honest opinions and e-mails.

Well...I like "my house" again now, so perhaps it will be more fun to post and come here :) And, in the process of doing this I learned more about the new blogger template manipulation and as always...a day you learn is a day well spent.

Now...keep coming and leave lots of comments :)

0 comments: