Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Saturday, March 24

Pimp Your Blog - Beta-Blogger 4 Dummies

I have spent the better part of the last week figuring out (or trying to figure out) how to “pimp my blog” (as my teenager would say). I have run into every brick wall in the world, and have had this thing looking every which way but good over and over.

AND THEN…I FOUND THIS WEBSITE…

Beta-Blogger 4 Dummies! This guy is freaking amazing. I have since spent hours and hours at this site, and have learned more here than I could find on many dozen sites. Not only are his articles incredibly informative and well organized, he explains things in layman’s terms so that a true “Blogger Dummy” like myself can easily manipulate template code and change the blog attributes to look just about any way you can imagine.

His Links to other blog resources are also wonderful. I found direct links to places that would do things for me automatically in a click or two that I’ve been doing manually and in way too many steps before. Best of all, this information and instruction is ALL FREE.

If you are intending to, or would like to change your blog…by all means go to this site. You will gain enough knowledge to change your blog as often as you change your clothes if you like in a few easy steps.

THANK YOU BETA BLOGGER 4 DUMMIES! WHAT A FIND YOU WERE :)

0 comments: