Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, June 24

Blog Funk - I Survived :)


Blog Funk:

…Not yet defined in print by Merriam Webster, but yet a true condition nonetheless. I’ve had so much on my mind the last few weeks, work has been extremely busy, and solemn reflectivities on personal matters have been predominant on my brain. Symptoms include: 1) strange numbness between brain and fingers, causing inability to put thoughts into print, 2) sitting with laptop in hand staring at changing screen savers with no better productivity ability at the end of a day than to click onto Pogo games and mentally masturbate in silence with shooting colorful balls or solitaire cards while thinking about life in general, and 3) the realization that having posted an average of three posts per day over the past year, and being 90 or so posts behind seems overwhelming.

But…I took my blog temperature today, and I think I’m healed! The funk has passed while busy is still busy…, but the calm realization that blogging is a hobby, and if time allows it does, and if it doesn’t, it doesn’t, and the self laughter in realizing that hardly anyone reads the stuff anyway was uplifting :). I’m back, so scroll down if you’re so inclined to catch up on my “stuff”. I past dated a couple of posts… (You can’t go to hell for blog cheating can you?) I’ll be stopping by your houses very soon to catch up on reading and commenting, (as blog funk also prevents reading others’ blogs), and if you think 90 or so posts behind seems overwhelming…try several hundred e-mails I needed to get to:)…but…I spent a few hours today before posting, and got to all of them.

0 comments: