Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, July 2

Dynamic Diesel, Inc. Website Up and Running


DYNAMIC DIESEL, INC. WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING

Yippee, Skippy, Hoo-Hah, etc! I’ve been needing to put up a website for my business for a long time now. Heck, we just celebrated our first birthday. So much of my advertising links to one, and so many people want to see a website…I just had to get one done (I was too cheap to pay to have it designed).

It may not be much for a “home grown” site…but I did it all by myself, and it’s not too bad. I’d sure appreciate it if you guys could take a moment and click on the pages once for me to help the spiders find me and boost the ranking a bit :)

Lordy…it’s a good thing I don’t do web design for a living. My time would be worth about $.02 an hour :)

0 comments: