Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, January 1

ABD Insurance - Lucini Parrish Supports The Troops

I want to give HUGE KUDOS to my commercial insurance agency this year. ABD Insurance Services / Lucini Parish usually brings us a very nice gift at Christmas / New Year. My wonderful insurance rep came in today to finalize some mundane insurance paperwork for the New Year, and told me I didn’t get a “present” this year.

My rep, John Manoukian presented me with a paper that stated that this year, in lieu of giving us a present, ABD Insurance spent $200 on our behalf, and even signed a card by our company to send to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan batteries, basket balls, disposable cameras, socks, baby wipes, boxer shorts, gum, aspirin, disposable razors, magazines, laundry detergent, sunflower seeds, etc., and…yes…Copenhagen. I am so happy that in lieu of my normal really nice gift, that my troops got a care package.

THANK YOU ABD INSURANCE FOR SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS DURING THIS NEW YEAR!


0 comments: