Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, January 16

Results of Hilary's Health Care & Affirmative Action


Thanks to my readers that send me funny stuff :)

THE NEXT GENERATION?
My name be Eboneesha Li Herenandez, an African Hispanic Asiatic-American Girl who just got an award for being the best speler in class.
I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringing drugs into class, 5 points for not bringing guns into class, and 5 points for not getting Pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%..
The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from Ocala He got A 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same Skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.
Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberals for suporting Afermative action. You be showing da way to true equality. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Hillory take over da healtcare in dis cuntry.

0 comments: