Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 18

VOTE For My Puppy Scooter - Bissell Pet Contest


We all need a little act of random kindness in our day to keep our spirits high. Today, I am asking all of my readers for a little help.


I recently purchased a Bissell vacuum cleaner and a Bissell Spot Bot carpet cleaner. Bissell is having a contest for dogs. They are looking for cute dogs to use in their advertising of their cleaning products. OF COURSE I think my puppy is the cutest, so I submitted his photo.


If Scooter wins, HE doesn't get a thing, but Bissell will donate $10,000 to Scooter's favorite pet charity. PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK and give Scooter a vote BEFORE MARCH 18TH. Help Scooter support the Reno SPCA. We thank you in advance

0 comments: