Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, September 30

Reno/Sparks Republican Women Support Palin


Chicks & Guns: A LOT OF US CAN SHOOT :)

As a fun spoof and to show our support of Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2nd Amendment, and the general concept that women love Guns/God/& Country just as much as the men do, we are compiling a photo essay of local women & their guns. Unfortunately, though most of us CAN SHOOT...I don't think a one of us can field dress a moose. Palin's still got us there :)

One of my employees was gracious enough to let me use a family heirloom for my photo. Somehow my 380 pistol just didn't fit the bill :) And, since my little dog Scooter is a good Republican too...he had to get in the photo as well :) This is a Tennessee long rifle type gun that probably served the country in it's day. Go McCain Palin & God Bless the USA, our traditions, and our rights!

0 comments: