Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Saturday, November 1

Obama Will Lose - It's ALL MY FAULT!

Oh Lordy...gotta love your friends...the ones that REALLY love you back I mean :) It's also quite SPOOKY what can be done on the internet these days with a few key strokes! My Lord...who could know what truth is anymore?

I called my friend immediately to make sure it was him...as I only have one Richard friend. He fessed up and we laughed A LOT! I thought for a minute I had been stalked by the Obamanots! Check it out, then make your own for your friends...the one's you really LOVE :)

THANK GOD I already cast my vote, and if McCain wins by just one vote I CAN ONLY HOPE IT WAS MINE THAT MADE IT HAPPEN :) (even though these folks want you to vote for Obama).


0 comments: