Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year 2009




Boy...if 2008 wasn't trippy enough...let's hope 2009 will bring much happiness and prosperity to all.

I'm an odd Capricorn :) Christmas is Dec. 25th just when I got over Thanksgiving, my birthday is Dec. 30th, and New Year's falls with the Eve on the 31st and the day on Jan. 1st. Let's just say I get a LOT of partying in during a few days.

So...I'm officially 46 now, and wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's make this year one of history, formed BY the people, for the people and taken to the original levels of what America is all about as given to us by our God, and our founding fathers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2009

0 comments: