Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, June 5

Obama Makes My Jaw Drop


I swear...I never thought I'd live to see the things happening right before my own eyes today. One man managed in 6 months to spend more money than ever before in 30 administrations before him. One man has managed to appall the masses (even the ones that voted for him)...

The last time I "overly" shook my head was when Jimmy Carter was in office. But today, I'm beginning to think I've contracted a terminal case of both Parkinson's Disease and TMJ all at the same time! I walk around each day with my head continually shaking and my jaw dropped (it's locked in that dropped position), as I watch my President throwing away 200+ years of history.

There might have been a report of a volatile dirt explosion...I'm not sure...but I'm pretty sure wherever the founding fathers are buried...a huge explosion occurred, as I don't think a simple "roll-over" would have been sufficient enough for them in their graves! I'm pretty sure their graves either EXPLODED, or IMPLODED, and the smell of RIGHTEOUSNESS must be prevalent wherever they exist! For the ones that were creameated...it must look worse than the LaBron James Powder show in the playoffs!

Obama now has Czars...bunches of them (about 13-16) I think...since when does the USA need Czars? (Czar is the definition of a ruler of Russia until the 1917 Revolution, or one in GREAT power). Nobody really knows who they are...who they report to, or what the consequences will be if they don't perform admirably? They just are, and they get paid WELL on YOUR dime!

I think Obama must have been "absent" for 9-11, and much before and after. I think Obama learned A LOT while he was in that Madrassa in Indonesia as a small child. After attending Rev. Wright's "christian church" for a long time...he hasn't been bothered with religion at all lately. I can't talk...I haven't stepped foot in a church for years either...but I PRAY regularly and those that know me know I depend on my Christian beliefs and spirituality to get me by always. Church can be at home, it can be anywhere...but most that participate at LEAST talk about that practice on a regular basis! Obama only preaches the NEEDS of the other peoples, not the Americans who hold Christianity dear. Don't get me wrong...Christians by belief accept, welcome, and tolerate freedom of all religions...I've just never seen such a "Muslim "christian" before"...

My President gave up Reverend Wright to spend my taxpayer dollars to travel to the Middle East and quote the Quran! NO OTHER POTUS has EVER done that! I see dictators and savage militants laughing at my President calling him Comrade and joking that THEY are more Conservative than he...and it's true. No doubt Obama is a Liberal...but to have Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro LESS Liberal than you is spooky!

Obama basically snubs Israel and the Jews...but he sure loves the Muslims...NOT the Christians or Catholics, or the Methodists, Episcipalions, Church of Christ, Jewish people, or any other Christian religion that actually believes in GOD and true kindness and responsibility! He said on his first day of his tour, he was happy to be there where Islam began! Couldn't bother to go to Israel though...Couldn't even bother to go to Kenya to visit Grandma who witnessed his birth...oh yea...he's had a gag order placed upon "that part" of his family since his Grandma "ratted him out" for NOT being born in Hawaii...he's spent about $2 Million in legal defenses against the 12 or so lawsuits against him for producing no legitimate birth certificate...when producing a legitimate one would have ended it all!

I've been alive for all Presidents from Kennedy through Obama, and NO President has ever "given me the CREEPS"...this one does. It's TOO CREEPY that he's managed to destroy America in less than 6 months. All politicians are a bit arrogant, but he's narcissist, and arrogant beyond any other. He continually makes speeches and looks from side to side, points that finger horizontally OVER and over...and NEVER LOOKS US in the eye!

A man that cannot LOOK YOU IN THE EYE has MUCH to hide! Pelosi or Reid cannot look into the eye either. (Excuse me...Pelosi DOES look you in the eye...she just waves her hands a lot and states..."I've said ALL I'm going to say about that." We're in a BIG MESS...and while I always try to get along with my Democrat friends...I hope this is the CHANGE you were hoping for...as for me...I just HOPE I survive long enough to see him gone out of office! It's a real shame to see what Obama and the Democrats and the liberal media have done to this Country!

Even the flag that flies in front of my house is depressed! The wind never seems to kick up in the right direction anymore to make it fly STRAIGHT OUT! It just seems to kind of limp there and fly sometimes, but mostly just hang...even in Nevada winds. When it is windy...it seems to just get all wadded up in itself! God Bless the USA even if our President WON'T.

And God bless Israel even if our President WON'T.

0 comments: