Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, January 15

God's Yellow Pages

God’s Yellow Pages

While the intent of my blog is to be entertaining, funny, and hopefully to draw lots of people to see and enjoy… life does carry its spiritual and serious side. I believe that most folks who find their way to this site are common folk just like me. However, I do have a very serious side to me that believes 100% in God, and a spiritual side to me that guides my everyday life and how I treat others and live my day to day existence. My inherent spirituality also dictates without thought the way I try to run my two companies and treat my employees and customers.

Thank goodness, the wonderful people who raised me, Mama Ann and Papa Bill, (God rest both their souls) did carry me to church religiously and demanded a Christian belief and behavior in our home. However, life takes its course; we grow up and move away. We start our own lives, get too busy and cultivate other interests, etc. and the act of going to church goes slowly by the wayside. That doesn’t mean however, that those millions of us like that don’t still believe and carry close emotions about God in our hearts.

I cannot tell you how many times in the quiet of my alone time, I wished I could remember “that verse… that reference” that would answer a particular question floating around in my head when facing problems, or trying to help others with theirs.

Someone e-mailed me this great reference tool… so great in fact that I have provided the link here on this blog. It’s God’s Yellow Pages. The website is http://web2.airmail.net/dpelc/yellow/. It is a simple reference page that allows you to look up answers according to problems, or things you may be feeling. This little tool will show all of us living an everyday “normal” life, what to do when facing uncertainties. Please take the time to at least check it out and find even one simple answer for your life.

0 comments: