Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, January 26

The Orange Cone Rodeo

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com
Is it just me, or do all of you agree that it’s a 1-5 year sentence each time the “traffic judge” hands down a decision? I love my city, but I swear... the powers that be must hire all the Gong Show rejects to head up the planning and development committee here in Reno. With every road construction project in this city comes frustration, permanence, and danger to life and limb... including far too many deaths. I affectionately call the experience the “Orange Cone Rodeo”. Only, it takes 8 years to win, not 8 seconds, and there is no gold buckle for a prize at the end.

0 comments: