Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, February 12

Netflix Is Playing Dirty


Share Video at DropShots.com


It appears Netflix is playing dirty. It seems after all, the really loyal customers who rent lots of movies from them are getting the shaft on waiting in line for movies. Click here for full story. Hey, wait a minute...I'm a loyal customer of Netflix. Now that I read this story, I think I'm on their shit list too... I've noticed friends of mine getting movies sooner than I, when I know I've put that movie on my list first. Hmmmm...I smell a possible visit to Blockbuster mail service.

0 comments: