Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, February 1

RESERVIST SOLDIER - READ HIS BLOG

share video
Share Video and Photos at DropShots.com
I normally don't rave on and on about someone's blog. However, I have placed a link to Sean's blog. See my Links / Blogroll section. It's not that this guy has the coolest photos, or funny pundits, it's that this blog is real. REAL...in that he's a RESERVIST out there putting his ass on the line everyday for YOU. Sean is in Tikrit, Iraq. A reservist that was called to duty. His blog is simple, new, and doesn't even have that many posts. But he's a soldier dedicated to serving this country AND HE IS HAPPY TO DO IT. He was, and could make so much more money back at home not serving his weekend, month once a year duty...but he's there...THERE...just doing his thing to insure that we can do ours. I happened across his blog randomly, but it touched me. I'm sure there are thousands just like him, I just found him...and I would like you to read him and thank him for his service to our country.

0 comments: