Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, March 13

Google Gaining On Bill Gates?

Oh My…is Google tugging at the coattail of Bill Gates? Once again, I think this is one of those stocks I should have purchased when it came out at tiny dollars. Like Yahoo, or AOL…these are possible retirement stocks if you got in when it was all new. Oh well, must continue to work another 10 years or so :)

This is an interesting article on the new acquisitions (or possible purchases by) of Google, called Upstartle and Slashdot. Sounds like two options I would use daily. Interesting read…Google is on the hunt again. I already use many of the Google products daily, I would be happy to add a couple more.

0 comments: