Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, March 8

TOBY KEITH - Help A Girl See Her Idol


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



I'm a happy 43 year old woman, but EVERY WOMAN has a list. That list of men that we go ga-ga over. Toby is at the TOP of my list, what a BABE :) My husband took me to a concert in Tahoe for our anniversary, I tried so hard to get close enough to the stage to toss a cap from my company to him...NOT...a very large black female security guard caught me at every angle, I finally gave up when she said with the waving finger, "SISTER - GIRLFRIEND...I am not going to tell you again not to come here and try to throw that god-damn hat!".

I am a member of his fan club, and it's called the Warrior Nation (how groupie of me I know)... however, a new campaign is running for new recruits. Points can be gained for members, and the top point gainer will win a fly-away for two and back stage passes to meet Toby Keith.

Come on... help an old gal "get her drool on" :) Click HERE to join, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREE, and I would appreciate the effort. If asked for a "handle" or promotional code, type in Malinda777. Who am I kidding, right? I laugh as I'm currently standing at 902nd place. But, you could e-mail this to everyone you know and just maybe, I could gain more points on your behalf. I always get those crazy chain e-mails that swear the power of forwarding...let's try it out.

Thanks for your effort to make a silly girl smile :)

0 comments: