Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, May 30

The Cost Of Being An Unstable Person



Cost of bare assets from loser guy on his way out: 20K

Cost of changing phone numbers: No referral on old numbers due to loser's debt.

Battling with City over zoning problems loser knew about: BIG PAIN IN THE ASS

Damage Control over loser's past problems: Embarrassing but OK due to present owner's reputation.

Knowing this will all work out and I will be a success: PRICELESS

Soon, the unstable photo of myself above will be replaced with a big smile. I cannot believe though one human can cause endless hours of "fixin'". I knew there would be some of this going in, but I'm thinking...I'M READY FOR ANOTHER HOLIDAY :) I miss all of you guys and blogging regularly, but I'm on a mission right now, and I don't lose when I'm in the "elbows and assholes" mode. Thanks for your patience.

0 comments: