Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, May 8

Do You Remember These? - Trip Down Memory Lane

Ah, Do You Remember These?

Memory Lane...such a swell place to go back to. I’ve always been a sucker for the Statler Brothers. As a young country redneck chick I loved their music. “Do You Remember These” was one of their best songs. Also, whether some of the items I remember myself, or the others that I don’t... I remember my parents telling me great stories about. All of the items mentioned in the song were cool, and most are long gone now. I intended to “reproduce” this list for the Soap Box, but I really don’t think I could have compiled it any better than this. Please take a moment to CLICK HERE and take a fond stroll down memory lane and remember the good times. This site is a great compilation of everything the Statler Brothers meant this song to be.

0 comments: