Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, July 30

Football Fever - I Have It Already !


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


FOOTBALL FEVER… Please tell me I’m not the only woman catching it.

I have spent the better part of my weekend designing ads for my son’s high school football program. I can’t believe the deadline is here, and it’s almost time to kick off again. It’s his senior year, and when choosing photos, and reminiscing over all the shots I have over the last 10 years he’s played ball, I get emotional. I am going to be a total basket case during next year’s season. My son is lucky to play for a team that has a tradition of winning. State championships are common for this team (although my son hasn’t had one yet)… this year will be his last. The ups and downs each year are strong. I would love for him to have that ring. I need to go out and purchase a video camera soon, as my son plays both sides of the ball, and has a chance for a scholarship. I need to make tapes with zoom in plays of him for possibilities.

Not only that, but just after our high school team kicks off, it will soon follow that NFL begins. Yes, I’m a Dallas Cowboy fan, so I will gracefully take any negative comments… but I CAN’T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL!!!

0 comments: