Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, August 1

Employee Of The Month? - Match.com Junkie?


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


This was sent to me in a rare very short e-mail simply titled “Employee Of The Month”. I live on my laptop while watching TV, or sometimes while hubby is asleep and I’m winding down in bed, but to actually TAKE my laptop somewhere is quite frankly a pain in my ass. The bag, the cord, the effort to turn on, and log on and find a wireless network, etc. I just can’t even imagine why anyone would take one to the toilet… (However, I have been guilty of taking a portable phone there)… I’d hold a caption contest, but I have no great reward to give away…so I’ll just invite my few readers to comment on an appropriate caption. The logic eludes me :)

0 comments: