Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, August 25

I Got Taken By A Midget !

...BY THIS MIDGET TO BE EXACT :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

This little guy is Jason Lowe of Arizona. He came strolling into my office today and was hilarious from the moment he came walking in. He is a travelling salesman midget that sells Titan Orange Cleaner by Blaze Products. This shit sells for $325 per case!!!

Now, do I REALLY need a years supply of cleaner...even though it is amazing...NO, NO, AND HELL NO!! However, this guy was so funny and brilliant, and cracked so many hilarious midget jokes, I damn near married him before he left. So yes, I got taken by a midget, but this midget was worth $325.

He says his father owns the company, but for a price, perhaps he would work for you. This fellow could sell tropical beach front property in Antartica! If you ever have the pleasure to meet him, get out your checkbook and then you'll hate midgets too :) (Those were his words not mine). This stranger made all of our days today. He must be one of God's little angels making a killing off people like me.

Anyone need to buy some cleaner? I'll make you a deal....




0 comments: