Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, October 31

John Kerry - "I APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE!"


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Senator John Kerry made a speech recently in front of a crowd of college students. I actually heard this speech on the radio coming into work this morning. I have to admit, when I heard him make this statement, “You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq," my mouth dropped. I could not believe someone who feels he won the Presidency of the USA, and was then “cheated” out of it, someone who is considered a favored “leader” of the Democratic Party would say anything so insensitive. I heard the speech BEFORE the statement, and the context of the speech AFTER the statement. People weren’t laughing…and then after a second or two of silence…a rare few chuckles were heard, but I think even the audience was shocked.

At THIS LINK, the video can be seen of John Kerry’s speech after the fact in which he claims, “I APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE!”. He claims the statement about education was a botched joke about the President, George Bush, and he will NOT APOLOGIZE for ANYTHING he says about Bush or his failure as a president. Well, I think John Kerry owes an apology. Even if, the apology is for pure stupidity. Any American in the spotlight such as himself should NOT go in public running his mouth in such a tasteless way. I’m so glad he DIDN’T WIN the presidency, there’s enough purely stupid people in Washington already.

0 comments: