Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, November 13

Laser Engraved Thumb Drive - GREAT Christmas Gift


Here’s another great Christmas gift idea for the guy, or “geek” on your list. Give a LASER ENGRAVED Store-It-Thumb Drive. I’ve often called them jump drives. If you don’t know what they are, thumb drives are a portable pocket sized USB gadget that can store massive amounts of computer data that you can take from one computer to another.

Once, when traveling to San Francisco, I found one in the seat of a taxi cab I was in. The driver was “Mr. Personality”…Habib with an attitude, so I kept it. When I got back home, I put it in my computer and realized there was some really vital information on it from the company and owner of the thumb drive. Thankfully, I found a couple of documents on the drive written on company letterhead, and I was able to return it to its owner. He was quite thankful, and offered a nice reward. I declined, as it’s just nice to be able to do something nice for a complete stranger sometimes.

Anyway, check out the thumb drives offered by Pexagontech.com. You can purchase drives from 512mb, 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB, and ALL COME WITH FREE LASER ENGRAVING. Engraving would have kept me from having to search through someone’s personal data to find out how to return the drive to its owner. This company also has NO REQUIREMENTS on minimum purchases and NO SETUP CHARGES.


Give this gift to someone who would like to transfer or store photos, schoolwork, spreadsheets, or any computer data. You can even transfer MP3 files and music on these. Current specials are a 1GB drive for $20.99, or a 2GB high speed USB flash drive for $38.99.

0 comments: