Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, December 17

I Am Time Magazine's Person Of The Year!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

How Exciting! I am Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2006, and SO ARE YOU! I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible, and I am so proud to share this honor with my other millions of friends that are so deserving of this award.

What a wonderful and bi-partisan surprise to find that all of us collectively made such a difference in the world this year that we won such a prestigious award. We The People, By The People, and For The People, what a concept! By golly, I think Time Magazine is onto something!

0 comments: