Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, February 9

Stupid Criminal Files Drew My Name!



My funny friends over at Stupid Criminal Files just celebrated their 2nd Blog birthday recently. Their site is dedicated to sharing with all of us the antics and bad attempts at crime by some of the world’s most accomplished morons. I enjoy reading there, and never come away without a laugh.

As part of their birthday celebration, they had a give-away for their loyal readers, fans, and subscribers. THEY DREW MY NAME and I won a $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com. I am proud to say I will use this certificate to pre-order the new Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Book 7) that will release July 21, 2007.

Thanks guys! It’s a pleasure to be a fan. Congratulations on your 2nd birthday, and kudos to you for having over 2 MILLION HITS to date. You have a great site and do a good job keeping us all entertained. Keep up the good work.


0 comments: