Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, February 19

Today's News & Reviews

XM Radio & Sirius Radio To Merge: I doubt it…aren’t there rules about monopoly? Or, did the liberal left manage to get that “rule excused” too along with anything else that should be enforced that never is. I surely hope if they do, that XM doesn’t sell their soul to Sirius. I have XM Radio in my car, and my husband happens to have Sirius in his. I definitely like XM the best.

Prince Harry Off to Basrah, Iraq: Being dubbed the “bullet magnet” by his peers… Well DUH!!! WHY ON EARTH would the news media announce such details about such a distinguished individual to everyone on the globe. They might as well invite insurgents to play “Where’s Waldo” with the poor gent. Our media managers are idiots and morons. The anchor people, and reporters are not at fault so much, they are bound by what their producers and owners make them do… all for ratings of course. Well, if their errors in judgment go badly, I guess another Royal funeral will get big ratings huh?


Osbourne Has AIDS: While all disease and tragedy is sad… I must say I’m not shocked that one of the Osbourne’s has contracted AIDS. If these celebrities that think their “reality shows” resemble anything remotely close to anything REAL, they’re sadly mistaken. The result of their lifestyles though, will surely will bring reality to their feet. Gotta say…hope it’s not Ozzie… I did grow up listening to Black Sabbath, and "Mama I’m Coming Home" still reigns as one of my all time favorites.

0 comments: