Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 20

GREAT NEWS - My Sister Is Getting Married!

Congratulations Little Sister!

My little sister some time ago found herself a real keeper. FINALLY, they've decided to make it all official. I couldn't be happier for her!

My husband has never met him (We're in Nevada - They're in Texas)... I've seen him twice over a several year span. I totally approve, and can't wait for my husband to meet his new brother-in-law.

The only news greater than the nuptials, is that WE GET TO GO ON THE HONEYMOON WITH THEM (Hey..Hey..at our age...in 40's...it's not so off the wall). So...in a few months it's OFF TO JAMAICA!!! Yippee, Skippee, Hooh-Hah!

0 comments: