Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 6

Pardon The Dust - Undergoing Makeover



I’d sure like to thank everybody that’s left a comment on the “new look here”. I realize it sucks right now. I know just enough about HTML to get myself in a heap of trouble. The “template file” I downloaded didn’t look a thing like this…go figure! I’m not ashamed a bit though to admit that I need to leave well enough alone before I go from bad to worse. I’m not sure I like the new Blogger “layout” features. I was just getting fairly competent at maneuvering things around in the old template page.

Well, I’m happy to announce that I’ve consulted my professional to bail me out of my bad makeover. Thanks for your patience, and within a couple of weeks, I hope to have this place looking spiffy and worthy of your time here :)

In the meantime, keep coming, and thanks to my loyal readers for their honesty. I must go and read a few more pages in my “HTML for DUMMIES” book. :O

0 comments: