Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, April 2

Monday Mailgasms

Monday Mailgasms:

This week’s worthless subject matter from those not invited to the In-Box :)

Subject: / Comment

Catnap effectively: - Now here’s a guy that works by the hour not by the job. Don’t send me your resume!

Spongy or invasion: - Sounds like one of the Looney Toons might have to obtain a restraining order on Sponge Bob Square Pants…

Anecdote afterlife: - Isn’t this an oxymoron? I thought the anecdote would keep you alive and away from the afterlife for a bit!

Ranking olive oil: - I never knew the oils were competing publicly… I think I have Bertolli’s & Star olive oil in my pantry – Do they rank?

Bacchus gingerbread: - Bacchus was the Greek God of Wine – EEWWW…wine and gingerbread cookies don’t sound like a good combination…

And before lebam: - Maybe Lebam is an illegitimate from years ago. I suppose it’s possible…before Lebam…Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat Jacob, and Jacob begat Judas………….

0 comments: