Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, July 18

Rider Planet USA / Dynamic Diesel

ATTENTION DIRT BIKE RIDERS / QUAD ENTHUSIASTS:

Rider Planet is the COOLEST website ever for finding trails and searching out where to go. Find sand, find trails! The author of this site had his pickup worked on in my shop and was gracious enough to offer me an ad on his site in exchange for a link, and some promotion for his.

As with everything else here on my blog…I don’t plug those that I don’t believe in. I have checked out this site and its contents, and I’m impressed. There is complete and explicit detailed information on rider trails across the entire USA at this site. Maps, rules & regulations, bike tips and tricks, etc. Our businesses and lines of work are a perfect fit. If you have a dirt bike or quad, (or several)…then you have a pickup or toy hauler to carry them in to your favorite riding arena. On my end, you need at least the pickup for either hauling vehicle. Find your riding trails and hidden spots at Rider Planet USA, and get your pickup repaired at Dynamic Diesel, Inc. Quads, Bikes, & Trucks…does it get any better?

(reprint of previous article)

0 comments: