Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Awwwww! Kids are the GREATEST! No matter how old they get, your babies always make your days and moments unforgettable.


I came to work this morning to find these things on my desk complete with a balloon. It was so darn cute I had to make a video of it. I am loved, and again…another Valentine’s Day is special.

UPDATE: OOPS! I was just informed by my darling husband who saw this post that this gift was from the BOTH of them :) Yes Dear, I love you very much too, and you are my Valentine! Boy, is he SO off the hook :) Valentine's Day is too much fun!


A big thanks to Susie who sent us all these adorable cup cakes... I really envy really creative people!




And...Scooter would like to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day too!


0 comments: