Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, September 29

Thematic Photographic - Angles


This week’s Thematic Photographic is angles. I have too many computers between work and home and laptop…but my original post was going to be some photos that I took at Taliesin West, the foundation creation of Frank Lloyd Wright, but my photos can’t even compare to others…Wright was the King of Angles.

So instead…I post my photo with NO ANGLES…but a MENTAL ANGLE.

Just when you think there is no angle in which to find the light at the end of the tunnel…there is always the “above” angle. When you can’t see light…look up…there’s always some light there :)

(First photo of Taliesin was pirated from Google Images…sorry…) Take the tour someday though if you’re ever in Scottsdale, AZ, it’s WELL WORTH THE EDUCATION!!!

0 comments: