Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, September 19

Thematic Photographic - Nature

Thematic Photographic

One of my original “blog buddies” (Carmi of Written, Inc.) I “met” when I started blogging has created an interesting weekly post called Thematic Photographic. I’m a camera buff, and quite frankly have much nicer toys than I have talent. My husband purchased for me my first REALLY NICE camera for Christmas one year…that I love with all my heart. I have all the bells and whistles to go with it…just not quite enough knowledge to use it to its potential, and it’s big and a bit cumbersome. Since that Christmas, I’ve purchased two more…yes TWO more really nice cameras complete with gadgets and accessories to go with them :)

So I thought when the theme fits and since I have managed to catch a few good shots over time…I’ll participate in Thematic Photographic when I can. Entries are basically unlimited, so the topic this week – Nature – fits my photographic style just fine. I am posting 5 photos that I’ve taken around Reno/Lake Tahoe/California areas for this week’s theme of Nature.


Click on the photo for enlarged view...

Flight Over Water:



flight over water



Baby Bird:

baby bird



Floating On Bubbles:

floating on bubbled waters of tahoe



Pelicans At Lake Davis:

pelicans



Tree Against The Storm:

tree in the storm carson valley





0 comments: